Thursday, September 16, 2010

I can't stop...raising money for Josh

Yeah, I know its sort of backwards the unemployed one raising money for the one with the cushy law job. But I am a better person than Josh. That being said, Josh is in better shape than me. As such, he is doing a 75/100 mile bike ride to raise money to fight MS. Anyway, take two seconds, donate to the cause.

JOSH NEEDS YOUR MONEY!!!!

I made a donation and added an incentive donation if Josh manned up and did the full 100 miles and not the child's 75 mile ride. I encourage you to do the same. Alternative incentive donations that I recommend are:

- Vomit bonus
- Bonus for recreating this with a fellow rider

- Bonus if he organizes a pack and yells at the people in the pack to speed up so he can properly draft
- Stopping at the 50 mile marker and housing a glass of whole milk (which would also get him the vomit bonus)
- Popping a wheelie as he crosses the finish line
- Doing the ride on a unicycle

If you are not into having fun, a regular donation would be much appreciated, too.

Also, if we can get enough support, I am trying to make Josh live vlog the entire ride to see how he performs on our bonuses. Plus it would just be funny to see him ride around with a helmet cam.

Donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment